Alumni Association Membership
Join us in EMPOWERING THEIRFUTURE.
Become a member. Make a difference.
The DuBois Central Catholic Alumni Association was originally started by Bernie Pitrone, Marcia Belin-Muir, and Joyce Taylor. Their mission was to keep alumni connected through active communication the conveyed school news to the alumni community. They established programs that award scholarships to three (3) Senior Class members each year, as well as a Distinguished Alumni Award given to an alumni making significant contributions in areas of service, profession, and community. This honorary alumni award is given each year during the Alumni Dinner, historically held in July.
After Bernie, Marcia, and Joyce retired from the Association, there was a search for a new Leadership Committee to continue its mission and grow the Association. With the help of DuBois Central Catholic's Advancement Director, Mark Barchony, [email protected] a Board is being established with plans to make the Association thrive.
2023-2024 Leadership Committee, Board Officers:
- Gionna Pitrone (2007) President | [email protected]
- Kallie Crawford (2013) Vice-President | [email protected]
- Patrick Sayers (2013) Treasurer | [email protected]
- Karen Cadwell (1976) Secretary | [email protected]
2023-2024 Association Initiatives:
- Develop individual committees chaired by non-Officer Board members.
- Host a significant annual event to bring alumni together.
- Host multiple in-person/virtual fundraising and social events.
- Establish an alumni mentorship program for current students.
- Work with the Advancement Office to further the school's mission.