Welcome back! It’s nice to have you back home at DuBois Central Catholic. A lot has changed since you were a student, but strong academics, engaging activities, integrated faith formation and lifelong friendships endure.
DuBois Central Catholic is proud to have graduated more than 60 years of bright, active, community leaders. As one of our alumni, we hope you will consider getting involved in our Alumni Association. Our goal is to develop a vibrant community of alumni who can reconnect, rekindle friendships and re-energize DCC with your ideas and passion.
As an alumni we invite you to connect with DCC in the following ways:
- Provide us with an update on what’s going on in your life (form below)
- Like DCC Alumni on Facebook and never miss an important update again
- Check out our Alumni Events
- Ask to Join our Alumni Mentor Program
- Submit a review or testimonial about your time at DCC
We also invite you to come back to DCC to attend any number of our school events.
If your class is planning a reunion or an event you would like published please send the details to Lisa Blasdell, Communications Director at email@example.com .
We also have an Alumni Facebook page. Check it out… and join in the fun!
To be added to the alumni e-mailing list, please fill out the form below.