Weekly Order Form (February)Rotary Tuition Rebate Program
The Rotary Tuition Rebate Program has been developed to assist the families of the DuBois Area Catholic School with the cost of tuition. This is not the same as the Star Foundation or Tuition Assistance programs currently being offered at the school.
This program is available for all families, regardless of income, with children from Preschool to seniors. It is your choice to participate.
This program allows us to purchase gift certificates, also called SCRIP, at a discount and sell them for full face value, creating a rebate on the difference. That difference is applied to your families’ tuition for the following school year. You WILL NOT be spending more than what the certificate is worth (i.e. you write a check for $100 in grocery certificates, you receive $100 worth of certificates, yet your tuition account has just earned $5.00).
1) The Rotary Rebate Program will run weekly throughout the school year, and monthly during the summer. A holiday and summer schedule will be published. Any questions about the Rotary Rebate Program should be directed to the Rebate Coordinator at 503-7073. This program has been made possible through funding from the DuBois Area Rotary Club.
2) Family or friends may help you with your tuition reduction by ordering certificates on your order form. Your phone number is your account number, please include this number with all orders. Unlisted numbers are kept confidential.
3) Checks must be made payable to DuBois Area Catholic School, Inc. These checks are non-tax deductible because you receive dollar for dollar value.
4) The rebates earned on your account will be made available during registration in the following school year (i.e. rebates earned during 2015 – 2016 school year will be deducted from tuition for the 2016 – 2017 school year). Any discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Rebate Coordinator within 30 days of the statement date.
5) The Rotary Tuition Rebate Program is being offered to promote the education of students at the DuBois Area Catholic School; therefore, the money collected on your account will only be paid to the DuBois Area Catholic School for tuition reduction for grades Pre-school through 12. If your child(ren) no longer will attend the DuBois Area Catholic School for whatever reason, the monies held under your account number can be:
a) Credited to another family’s tuition
b) Credited to the Rotary Foreign Exchange Student Account
c) Credited to the General Tuition Rebate Account/p>
Written notice must be received within 30 days of the time the child(ren) leave the school, otherwise it will be transferred to an account at the discretion of the Rebate Coordinator and the Business Manager.
6) Certificate orders will only be given to parents unless a Disclaimer of Responsibility form has been signed. This must be done for each school year before certificates will be released to your child. These forms will be kept on file.
7) All completed order forms are due by Monday at 9:00 am to the Rotary Office. No late orders are accepted, but can be held for the next week. Orders are processed every Monday and will be available on Friday until 3:00 pm during the school year. If a child is designated to bring certificates home, the certificates will be given to them, otherwise the Certificates will be in the Rotary Office.
8) These gift certificates are just like cash. Neither DuBois Area Catholic School nor the Rotary Tuition Rebate Program Coordinator are responsible for lost or misplaced certificates.
9) The certificates can be used just like cash or a check at the participating stores. Certificates may have an expiration date varying from six months to two years. Some stores limit the amount of change that can be returned from a certificate purchase.
10) Anyone writing a N.S.F. check will incur a fee of $20.00 to be paid to DuBois Area Catholic School. After two N.S.F. checks are tendered on your Rebate account, only cash, money orders or cashiers checks will be accepted on your account. No further personal checks will be accepted for purchase of certificates.
If your question is not addressed in the FAQ, and you would like more information, please email the Rebate Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “requesting information” in the subject area of the email and include your daytime phone number where you can be reached. You may also contact the Rebate Office by phone at 814-503-7073.
If you would like a statement emailed to you, please send a request with “statement request” in the subject line. You will receive an email with the statement attached.