Tuition Example for DCC Little Cardinals Preschool
|Child in 3-day Preschool Program||$2055|
|STAR Foundation Award1||$230|
|Rotary Rebate Amount2||$954|
DCC Preschool Tuition by Class
|2 Day – 1/2 day AM/PM||$1,910||$100|
|3 Day – 1/2 day AM/PM||2,055||$150|
|5 Day – 1/2 day PM||$2,459||$200|
|5 Day – 8am to 2:30pm||$4,406*||$250|
* Multi-year discounts of 20% are awarded to continuing students into the All Day 5 day Pre-K Program and Kindergarten.
Balances due on tuition statements may be satisfied by 1) sending payment in full to DCC Attn: Tuition Payments, P.O. Box 567, DuBois, PA 15801, or by 2) completing a FACTS agreement online and make the first month’s payment. Payments may be made by check or credit card authorization.
PA Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) Funding
- BRAVO Foundation
The BRAVO Foundation is funded by a PA EITC Program. Depending upon available awarded funds it is distributed to students in grades PK-12, based on results from PSAS tuition aid application.
- BRIDGE Foundation Scholarships
The BRIDGE Foundation is funded by a PA EITC Program. Depending upon available awarded funds it is distributed to students in grades PK-12, based on results from BRIDGE tuition aid application.
- 1STAR Foundation is a needs-based scholarship program that provides tuition assistance to students who enroll in either a Catholic High School or a Catholic Elementary School (including pre-K). To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet income guidelines as a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The STAR Foundation was established as a result of the EITC program established by the Commonwealth.
- DCC Tuition Assistance Program
The school may allocate tuition assistance through its restricted reserves to qualified families with students in grades Pre-K through 12.
- 2 Rotary Tuition Rebate Program
This program allows families to earn rebate dollars on both national and local gift certificates. Rebate dollars accrued are then deducted from the following year’s tuition account.
Please phone (371-6889) or visit the Business Office to satisfy questions or seek assistance during regular business hours, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Registration is Easy!
This is a great time to register for preschool. Click Here to sign your child up to become a member of the Central Family.
You can also call the Elementary Office at 814-371-2570