DCC Kindergarten Curriculum and Goals
- Language Arts
- iPads in the Classroom
- Social Studies
- Computer Class (Lab)
- Developing Self-esteem
- Learning Cooperation and Working with Others
- Encouraging Curiosity
- Enjoying Hands-On Activities that Foster Learning
- Appreciating Books, Reading, and Writing
- Practicing Problem Solving Skills
- Developing Social Skills
- Experiencing Free Play and Daily Recess
Registration is Easy!
This is a great time to register for Kindergarten. Click Here to sign your child up to become a member of the Central Family.
You can also call the Elementary Office at 814-371-2570